Tuesday 10 November 2009

Circumferance=2 x pi x radius


This picture really hasn't got anything to do with this blog, I just thought it looked pretty and it had something to do with Maths (:

I spent like the majority of the morning trying to remember this formular as a last minute panic for the exam, It turns out I didn't even need it because there was no questions on circles.I also tried to remember Pythagoris Therom aswell and that as also pointless. Silly Exam papers.

Lou-lou is trying to get me to join Travian...So if anyone's on it, will you find me and kill me please, because the deal is, I join but as soon as I'm killed I don't have to play anymore (:

You know when you have an argument with someone but your not particularly bothered by it, and you realise that you should maybe apologise for something you said? Yeah, That happened to me. I was going to apologise for something I said in a argument with Muffin Head last night, honestly I was...but then I heard something he said after I logged off facebook (yeah I know, we're pathetic) that made me think twice about apologising. My second thought was "I refuse to apologise" and that's exactly what I did. I'm not proud of myself, and I won't repete what Muffin Head but I'll tell you that it went along the lines of me being a Farm Yard Animal.I'm not trying to make myself seem like the vicim here, because I'm not, I did say something along the lines of Him talking out of his backside for most of the time, but I don't think I said anything that made me deserve to be called a Farm Yard Animal.
I've spoke to my friend who was upset about mine and Muffin Head's arguement because she was asked to take sides by him, I didn't tell her to take sides because I didn't want to drag her into it. I explained what happened and she seemed to understand where I was coming from, and she did agree that her boyfriend was in the wrong, I've sorted everything out with her, but I still refuse to talk or apologise to sam, I shouldn't have to.

So, enough about that...
My doctor is going to start thinking that I'm a hypacondriact. I was at the doctors yesterday so get a condition seen to, which I was given tablets for, and I was there again today for my second jab, which really hurt!
And I have to say, my doctor is GORGEOUS!! serisouly, he was even wearing odd socks which I thought was amazing, because I was wearing odd socks aswell!
I'm starting to sound odd arn't I?
yeah I thought so....

2 comments:

  1. OMG!? remember when we actually called him muffin head x)

    i stabb him?-if not for you, simply for the craic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao, i do remember, that why i chose that name.

    and no don't do that, I've decided to apologise to him after all...

    ReplyDelete