Thursday 12 November 2009

"I have no time for feeling sorry"

Thats it! Thats the end of the exams for a short while, and boy did I feel like stabbing myself with my new amazing Pluto pen from florida...But once I actually thought about the questions and thought, "Hey! I've studied this!" I managed it.
So the quote in the title of this blog actually applies to me because lets face it, I really don't have time to feel sorry, I hope this doesn't make me sound mean or anything, because I like to think of myself as a caring individual, but between rivsing, exams, doctors appointments, homework, coursework and things like that i'm finding it hard to find time to sit down and have a cup of tea.
Hopefully this will get better as the exams are over, although I do have to start practising for the french re-sit. If only I was good enough to pass first time, but never mind.


PARAMORE'S NEW ALBUM IS AMAZING!!!
I've just got it because I had an amazing report for school.
And I'm on a A in english, how amazing is that, I'm so happy lol!!!
wOOt!!
okay, self obsessed blog over, I didn't really have much else to write about, hopefully something will come to mind later....
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment