Saturday 7 November 2009

"Who's Kenny and what did he do?"

Theres this huge piece of graffiti in the town, it's pretty amazing but theres someone spray painted a kinda post-it-note on it that says "Cheers Kenny". So I says to Gracie "I want to know who Kenny is and what he did...".

Anyway, there isn't much point of this blog, just wanted to tell the world about my day, so lets work backwards shall we? We'll start from what's happening now. I'm being mind raped...
Grace is reading children's poetry, I feel like my ears are being man-handeled and my mind is being forced against it's will comprehend. It's hell!! GAH, SHUT UP GRACIE, YES, I KNOW YOU KNOW THAT I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU, SHUSH!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

So...
trying so hard to move past the mind rape...
Myself and friends went to see Cirque du Freak:The Vampire's assistant today. It was rather good, but it got me thinking, how weird is it that something rather small can cause a large chain of events to start. Like this Steve gadgy, he agravated that pretty spider, so she bit him and sent him into a coma, and being such a loyle friend that Derren was (oohh, the mind rape is over!! yeyyyyyyy!!!!) he sacrafised his mortal life. Steve recovered and figured out that Derren was a vampire and he wasn't happy so he join the bad vampires and there was a big fight near the end. So yeah, that was good. According to Gracie, our friend, RL didn't stop texting her boyfriend for the duration of the film, which didn't surprise me at all because whenever we go to the cinema with her nower days all she does is text all the way through the movie, and it seemed to me that her phone was surgicly attactched to her hand anyway.
So moving on,
If I had a thousand pounds I could have quite easily spent it all in the town on clothes, starbucks and the cinema, but unfortuntly I don't have a thousand pounds.
I want to talk move onto the main subject of this blog which is friendship.
We were walking down the street by the university when I noiced that our little group of friends are totally different to each other, I mean anyone could tell just by looking at us.
Amy was wearing black skinnies, a black tee, a purple hoody, back combed hair and loads of black eye makeup.
Rachel was wearing blue shorts, purple tights and a grey hoodie, n0t much makeup and natural hair.
Shannon was wearing short shorts, a torqoise tee and grey tanktop and a black jacket and carfully styled hair.
I was wearing grey jeans, a black tanktop, a green cardigan, a pearl necklace and my hair tied up.
Aswell as looking totally different, we have total assparations in life. I can't stand the thought of staying in sunderland for the rest of my life, I want to move to scotland and teach whereas Rachel can't stand the thought of moving away, and she wan't to stay close to home for as long as she lives. It's our differences that make us great. But just because we have many differences doesn't mean we don't have similarities. I mean aside from Shanny, we pretty much all share the same great taste in music, and we share similiar hobbies.
All I can say is that were all amazing and even if we do lose contact when we go to collage, we'll always have those amazing memories that will never ever be forgotten.

2 comments: