Friday 13 November 2009

I actually don't know why I bother to be honest...

So I did something I told myself I wouldn't do, I apologise to Muffin Head and you know what he said...
"It's okay." and he gave a hug which I wasn't really expecting, but to be honest, I'm still not best pleased, mainly because even his girlfriend thought that I shouldn't have to apologise (I only apologised for her sake) and he didn't even apologise for what he said, so I was extreamly pee'd off to say the least.
I really don't know why I bother anymore, It would be no skin off my nose if I never spoke to him again.
His girlfriend smiled when he hugged me, but she never thanked me. I only did it so he would leave her alone about it, but never mind ey.

So it's offical, I am a proper Ranger now! I have a badge and everything, so I'm rather happy about that, and I also have an amaizing mobile of the "solar system" stuck on my ceiling. Well, I say solar sytem...its really circles of shiney card cut into spirals with nice sparkely sequins stuck on them, but it's still rather prettyfull.

So, still not much to report I'm afraid...
hopefully my weekend will be more eventful

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment